Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And They're Off!

Yesterday we went and saw Dr. Maberry and saw Our Jack again. I am constantly amazed. Every time that we get to see him, I am amazed that he has grown so much. He is now at 13 inches! As I get ready for his arrival I find my self starting to get a little worried. Will I be able to handle two that are so close? Will I be able to keep my cool? Will I be the Mom that Emma and Jack deserve and the wife that Mick should have? If I think too much about it I simply go into shut down.
It is too much for me to even think about. I gather myself up and begin to call out. Lord I know that in myself I will not be able to be all that I need and want to be for my family, but I know that through you I can be all this and more. I know that you have timed our children and that you have placed here we are. I know that you are in control and that if will keep my focus on you...I can not fail.

1 comment:

  1. It's not always going to be a bed of roses, but your quiver will be full! =) We can't wait to meet Jack!!!

    ReplyDelete


Facebook Badge