Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WOW!

So it has been...I have no idea how long it have been since my last post. This last summer and fall have held tremendous trials, surprises, and blessing for us. Some much so that I will admit to being totally overwhelmed and blogging has not even been on the stove less alone the the back burner.

To make a very long story short my Daddy has been fighting for his life since May and  my husband and I have taken over the business, their personal bills, and my grandmother.  You can follow what has been going on at my facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/keri.davidson . Please look at it the Journey that the Lord has led us on is like no other!!!  Because of that I have had reevaluate what I am doing in my family, my life, my blog, and everything that I am a part of and touch.  Nothing can be the same in my life and the life of my family ever again.

To add to all the fun that we have had , we found out in June that we would be making an addition to our family. In February we will be adding a boy, Callan Joseph and we could not be happier about it.  It has been a difficult pregnancy and without the support system that we have had in the past, it has at times stretched me to lengths that I never thought were possible.

So with all of that in background let me share with you what I am hearing today and have through out this week. "What's it to you?!"  There has been more stress and unorder in our lives this month alone than I can ever remember.  We have had health issues, financial issues, and relationship issues. At times I felt that it was more than I could bare, but God has been abundant in grace and for the first time in my life I rely completely on Him.  The What's It to You part has been really hard to deal with. If he chooses to take the life of my father what is it to me? If He chooses to stop the extra income that we have ( and when I I say extra I mean a couple of houses that I clean and that help us make ends meet.) what's it to me?  If we have complications bringing Callan into the world, what's it to me?  The reason I say what's it to me is what can I do about it? He is the one who holds my past, present, and future. He is one on control and this is His show.  I am simply an instrument that He plays  for His purpose and my prayer is that my sound is sweet and pleasing to Him in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Facebook Badge