Saturday, September 19, 2009

Birthday

I can say with out doubt that my birthdays simply get better every year. I always thought that somehow I would come to dread them, but somehow I have a great piece and I know that it is because God has done something in my heart. He has also blessed me with a great family. This morning when I awoke, it was to the bright shinning faces of my husband and baby daughter. Emma gummy smile makes everything worth it.
Now waiting for Jack to make his grand appearance I find my self looking forward to the coming years. Emma has already started to take baby steps and I can't wait to see the other steps in life that she will have to take. In some ways it scares me and in other ways it invigorates me. I only hope that I am preparing her for those steps.
It was a great birthday and I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Facebook Badge