Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Reality


My sister who lives in Apple Valley has recently helped open my eyes. I have become pretty diligent lately in trying to stretch dollars and still keep my cutie pa tutti in the most recent styles. Trace really encouraged me to start sharing what I am doing even when I am simply trying to figure it out. So for now on, not only will I be writing about my family, but how we make it from day to day. I will include sewing, crafts, and food. Of coarse anything else that has opened my eyes, helped set a coarse, or simply made things easier!
Right now what I am loving are the designs of Matilda Jane!!
I Love the simplicity and whimsy.

2 comments:

  1. Post a pic of YOUR take on Matilda Jane! =) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful crafter! Your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete


Facebook Badge