Friday, March 19, 2010

Time To Catch Up!!


I woke this morning with my husband telling me he was off to work and would see me tonight. That was at 4:30. I tried to go back to sleep and decided that the effort was futile and that the mountain of laundry in the corner of our bedroom needed to be tackled. As I was sorting the laundry the Lord began to remind me of my many blessings. I am often amazed at how I begin to feel that we don't have much when in reality...I have everything. There is nothing that could possibly fulfill me more than my family.
Emma is possibly the most animated, precious, and beautiful little baby girl that I have ever known. I know I am prejudice, but even when we meet strangers she draws them to her. She is one of a kind.
Jack is amazing and Mick and I already see his little mind ticking away, taking in everything around him. He is changing by the hour and already turning into such a big boy. Lord my cup runneth over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Facebook Badge