Tuesday, August 24, 2010


Jack is now 7 months old and we are a mere 4 months from Emma's 2nd birthday. Time has flown by. The days seem to be getting shorter even though the heat is still unbearable and I find myself in a quandary. There is a fire beginning to stir in my belly and simply being happy with getting by isn't doing so much for me anymore. I see it in Mick as well. For so long we have been simply making it and I think that we both see that we can and need to do better, if not for ourselves, for our children. I recently posted on face book what I wanted to do when I grow up and among those things was to run a marathon and finish a triathlon. Although I have no experience in running, biking, or swimming, it would be a great accomplishment for me. I want to do it I just need to come up with a game plan. First and foremost just simply starting to exercise again is at the top of the list. We shall see how it goes!
I know this. If I never start I will never finish.

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Ker! I'm with ya...there's so many things I NEED to do. Not just for me...but because I have a responsibility to my kids to try my best!

    ReplyDelete


Facebook Badge