Friday, November 20, 2009

What a Big Boy and Tired Mommy!!


So if I had know that by this time Jack would weigh 3.5 lbs I would probably be a bit more restrictive! Good news is that it's not too late. So now I must hunker down and make sure that I watch it closer. Every time that we go to Dr. Maberry's, I find that a little more of my heart belongs to this little boy. I can't wait to see him face to face. I wonder, will he look like Emma? Will he have fat little checks or will he be long and lean? Will he be sweet and gentle or wild and rough? There are sop many things that I am curious about and it makes me look forward to meeting this little guy who has been doing crazy flips in my belly.

On a totally different subject...I have never felt so tired in my life. With Emma I was tired, but with Jack I feel like every ounce of energy has been drained from me. I am blessed however, I have a wonderful husband who is always helping me and Emma could not be a better baby. Everything she does simply makes me smile and I never knew that being a Mom would be so wonderful. I truly blessed!



1 comment:

  1. It's gonna be an adventure, Momma! Cannot WAIT to meet our Little Man!!!!

    p.s. I'm buying my plane ticket with our next paycheck. I need a date!!!

    ReplyDelete


Facebook Badge