Thursday, February 11, 2010

I can't believe it's been six years!!!




Around this time six years ago, I was frantically trying to work wicked hours, plan a wedding with a shoe string budget, and get Mick and I's house ready to be lived in. He arrived in December and we had 90 days to get married. So we did just that. The wedding that I had planned my whole life was going to put on the back shelf and we were going to make due with what we had. I was greatly blessed with an aunt who was a wiz at decorating for weddings and even with all of our limitations, she pulled it off and it was beautiful. Now we are approaching the mile stone of six years and we have been blessed with two beautiful children, Emma and Jack. God is so god and I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Facebook Badge